Berlin-based Web Designer WantedJuly 12th, 2011 by Peter
We are hiring again!
Now we are looking for a freelance graphic designer to enhance Sponsormob and our advertising clients’ marketing objectives and goals for design of landing pages, mobile websites and mobile applications.
You will be able to demonstrate an enthusiastic, team-oriented work ethic with the flexibility and willingness to take on any task. You should display a forward-thinking, positive outlook and offer strategic creative solutions. You need to have exceptional multi-tasking skills, high attention to detail, and ability to take ownership of projects from start to finish.
Based in Berlin, this is an exciting position for a candidate with digital design experience to work on a freelance basis.
- excellent design skills and experience across advertising campaigns, websites, web applications, banners and landing pages
- acute observation and an expert eye for detail
- high levels of information technology skills in relevant software including Adobe PhotoShop and Illustrator
- excellent knowledge of HTML and CSS
- thorough understanding of online design technologies
- flair for design
Creativity and Productivity:
- producing high standards of work which meets or exceeds brief expectations within deadlines of projects.
- working with account managers and technical team on creative projects, from concept to finished piece
- liaising with internal digital technical teams to ensure brief is met and projects managed and on-time
- proactively supporting and offering assistance where required
If you meet the criteria and are looking for rewarding projects and adequate compensation in a fast-growing company, please contact us at email@example.com and be sure to send us samples of your previous work.