Sponsormob keeps you up-to-date with the latest news from our company as well as trends in the online and mobile industry. Please subscribe to our RSS Feed to follow us.
Online Marketing AssistantJanuary 3rd, 2012 by Talya
To support our growing Publisher Team in our Berlin headquarters, we are looking for new faces to join our Media Buying Team.
As part of the Media Buying Team, you are responsible for the successful management and reporting of our campaigns. You will be responsible for the creation and optimization of Media Buying Campaigns.
- Management and monitoring of campaigns in self-service networks, mainly on a CPC and CPM basis
- Monitoring of traffic sources and traffic quality
- Optimization of campaigns and testing of new products
- Create and evaluate campaign optimization statistics
- Identify trends in campaigns to increase campaign revenue
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Organization and ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Analytical thinking
- Ability to work with numbers and statistics
- Fluent German, English is a plus
- Familiarity with MS Office
- Flexibility and team spirit
- Familiarity with the terms CPA, CPL, CPC und CPM
- Interest in marketing, online media, and the mobile internet
- Experience in Online/Affiliate marketing a plus
- Customized training
- A great work environment in our young, dynamic office in central Berlin
- Flat hierarchies
- Be a part of a growing industry
- Excellent career opportunities
- Salary negotiable based on experience
We offer a full-time position with fantastic long-term potential with an exciting young, international company.
Please send your complete application documents including information on earlieststarting date to: email@example.com